Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nesting

Another day, another post! Never mind the fact that I haven't sent this link to anybody, so I have no "followers".

Today Pete is working on cleaning out the room that will eventually be Cosmo's. I'll probably help in a bit, but I'm going to be honest with you: I'm a bit overwhelmed by this project. I went down there while Pete was at Walmart, buying more giant Rubbermaid bins, and I just stood there for a minute before coming up here and sitting down at the computer. See, we've been using that room for storage, so anything that we don't really use but still want to keep went there. Now we have to reassess everything (do I still need my recorder from fifth grade? My flute I can't rightly play anymore?). And we have to find other homes for it. These include:
  • The office, already filling up fast
  • The crawl space, which, I am convinced, is full of bugs
  • The garage, which is packed to the nines with tools
etc.

But the prospect of having a room all ready for our little butterball is exciting, so I might rouse myself to help just yet. I did take a picture of the room. A before shot:

Also. The other thing I wanted to talk about...
I got a new camera yesterday. It's a DSLR. A Cannon Rebel T3. As you can tell by the image above, I suck! But my sister is a great photographer and she has promised to teach me the ways. So I'm excited. Lesson number one: don't use manual focus when you're taking a picture of your storage room. It doesn't work when you don't have a particular thing to focus on. So, if you try to take a quick snap, it will focus on NOTHING. Good to know!

Anyways, it's probably time to wrap this up. I'll try to keep the vapidity to a minimum.

Peace!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment :

  1. Whatever "no followers"! You've got me! I'm so excited to watch your nest grow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...