Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Look at Him Grow!

Oh my goodness, Cosmo is getting so big! I took some pictures of him last night that reminded me of a photo shoot I did with him a while back. Just for kicks, I decided to compare some of the pictures. What a change!

Here he is about 8 weeks old...


And now...




Isn't that insane? And check this out. Then...


And now...




Then...


And now...



Then...


And now...



OK, he may not be a little ball of fuzz anymore, but he's still a good-looking dog! Here's the rest of last night's shots... 



 



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment :

  1. Holy Hannah, he's huge! You are right though, he is a good looking dog. I love his wrinkles above his face, such a worrier!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...