Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In: Yess!

Lost 4.8 lbs this week, down to 158.4 lbs. I'm back on track!

I never lose that much in a week, so I'm wondering if something was up with last week's weigh-in. I weighed myself twice at home (once before that weigh-in, once after) and both times I was at 161. But no two scales are alike, so that doesn't really tell me much.

Either way, I feel awesome about this week!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to dash off to a departmental meeting so I can watch everyone else eat pizza. :-S
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments :

  1. Nice loss this week. Sometimes a break can make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noice job Kate! I'm really happy that you're back on track with your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...